The 2018 VSA 46th Annual Convention & 23rd International Competition
November 4-9, 2018
Cleveland Renaissance Hotel in Cleveland, OH
The VSA room rate is
$150.00 USD per night
your group rate for the Violin Society of America Convention and Competition
Online Convention and
Competition registration forms: COMING SOON!
- Competition Check-In: Sunday, November 4, 5:00
- There will be no on-site registration of entries
- The entry deadline is October 4, 2018. When the
maximum number of instruments or bows in any category is reached registration
will be closed.
- Registration must be completed online (coming
- Competition Instrument Pick-Up: Friday, November
9, 11 p.m.–midnight
- There is an $85 per item early withdrawal fee
for items removed after 4 p.m. but prior to 11 p.m. on Friday, November 9.
- Opening Reception: Sunday, November 4, 6:30 p.m.
- VSA Member Luncheon*: Wednesday, November 7, 12
- Women in Business Luncheon*: Tuesday, November
6, 12 noon; Speakers: Annie Fullard and Mari Sato
- VSA Scholarship Auction*: Thursday, November 8,
- New Professionals Lunch*: Thursday, November 8,
- VSA Awards Banquet*: Thursday, November 8, 6
Tickets are $75 each and can be purchased at
time of registration (coming soon!)
Competitors may buy 1 ticket at $29; each
additional ticket will be $75
- Open mic night: TBD
- Closing Reception*: Friday, November 9, 5:30
* Times are subject to change
exhibit provided by Bruno Price
German bows study exhibit
provided by Bruce Babbitt with an introduction by Yung Chin.
New instrument exhibit chaired by Fan-Chia Tao (registration coming soon!)
back soon for more information on presentations